Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"water on the knee?

A Thousand dollar fee!"

Operation was a success, and by that I mean that I managed to reburn an MP3 cd so that it should, in theory, play in Jesse's portable with the speakers and the singing along and the annoying of neighbors.

I will celebrate in my usual style, by typing out the lyrics of a song that I am just not hearing for the first time in a good month or two. Better make it good, eh?

"Gentlemen, it is my duty to inform you of one beauty, though I'd ask of you a favor: not to seek her for a while. Though I own she is a creature of character and feature no words can paint the picture of the Queen of all Argyll. And if you could've seen her there, boys if you had just been there, the swan was in her movement and the morn was in her smile. All the roses in the garden, they'd bow and ask her pardon for not one could match the beauty of the queen of all Argyll. On that evening that I mention, I passed with light intention through a part of our dear country known for beauty and for style. In a place of noble thinkers, of scholars and great drinkers, but above them all for splendour shone the Queen of all Argyll. And if you could have seen her there, boys if you had just been there
The swan was in her movement, and the morning in her smile. All the roses in the garden, they bow and ask her pardon for not one could match the beauty of the queen of all Argyll. So my lads I needs must leave you, my intention no to grieve you nor indeed would I decieve you, oh I'll see you in awhile. I must find some way to gain her, to court her and to tame her, I fear my heart's in danger from the Queen of all Argyll. And if you could have seen her there, boys if you had just been there. The swan was in her movement, and the morning in her smile. All the roses in the garden, they bow and ask her pardon for not one could match the beauty of the queen of all Argyll."

-silly wizard: queen of argyll


I think I'm having far too much fun with the link button, but considering how long it took me to find it, I think it's okay.

Oh, and speaking of operations that have not worked, the link to Corey Feldman's website doesn't seem to be working. I doubt anyone will cry about that, but I'll try and get it working again soon all the same.

MUSIC: the pixies: i can't forget (leonard cohen cover)

No comments: