Monday, March 14, 2005

I love discovering...

...that a band you loved, though gone, have reformed, at least the important elements have, and are still around under a new name. A few examples, Jealous Sound (formerly pretty much Knapsack) and The Fire Theft (likewise Sunny Day Real Estate).

So I'm not going to get too much into a post now, because I don't want to steal Jesse's thunder, plus I'm going to see a saucy puppet show tonight that I think will provide me with fuel for the posting.

Here's a nice little essay about American Gods.

I changed the picture on the page linked on the side that says my profile picture won't work. It's odder. er.. more odd.

I think I'm going to go drink tea and read lewis carroll, though I might cave in and buy neverwhere because it's great.

MUSIC: elvis costello: the scarlet tide

No comments: