Sunday, March 06, 2005

"I want to send a shout out

to my main man god..."

He and Bloggerhelp are responsible for my devastatingly awesome links that I have now and you don't (unless you do, in which case, thanks a lot for forcing me to rely on god and blogger instead of just lending a hand. really, thanks.).

Diagram that sentence.

So I decided to read American Gods again and I decided to wear a suit today complete with my new black shirt and tie combination. Today I'm decisive. Just this minute I decided to skip a mommas and the poppas song that my web radio tried to play, and now it's playing the pixies gouge away, so clearly this being decisive thing is working out all right.

I've got three more songs to write before I can start doing nothing and counting the days until I can get ahold of and embarass myself on a plethora of different musical instruments. After the writing is done, it's back to the other writing. I do have the worst screenplay in the world to work on, right? I mean, who knows how long it will be before Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay simultaneously run out of things to do?

MUSIC: mull historical society: watching xanadu

No comments: