Friday, February 18, 2005

You said, "young man, I do believe you're dying."

Today the disease has abated enough to allow a voyage from the dorms and out into town. Chinese food in the restaurant where they know us and know we don't speak their language.

These posts, I know, grow to be more and more cryptic. It's more like hinting at how I feel than telling what's going on, and I'll try to do better.

Andrew's buddy Pat was here this week and I was sick the whole time. Jesse and I nursed awful distresses that couldn't decide whether to be fevers or colds for two days. Still doing it, in fact. Reading the ground beneath her feet. Watched Moon of the Wolf and Young Frankenstein.

Puzzled as to why I capitalized the shitty TV movie I watched and not the Salman Rushdie novel I'm reading.

I published something here that was a mistake. at the end of the paragraph I wrote "this is a mistake." I was right, so I hope it's gone.

MUSIC: elvis costello: blood and chocolate (album)

No comments: