Sunday, February 20, 2005

all I can smell

is perfume through my head cold which suggest that there is far too much in the air here at the lab.

Last night I was having a beer at ye olde yellow bar and there was a band playing. We couldn't really hear them. They were in the other room. All of a sudden, a door opened or the fates conspired against us and we could hear, as if it were right beside us, "in your he-ead! in your he-e-e-ead! Zombie! Zombie! etc..."

Double take. Eye contact. raucous laughter erupts.

The Czechs give us dirty looks.

God bless yahoo for having launchcast. I feel rather foolish for having just figured it out, but hot damn is it nice.

So classes start up tomorrow and it looks like I'll be taking classes three afternoons a week. It won't be that much of an adjustment, but at least there will be some purpose to my wandering existance beyond updating this thing and making sure I get some kind of food in me.

I feel obligated to point out that launchcast does have it's flaws. It has surmised that the song I want to hear right now more than any other is Head over Heels by Tears for Fears. Of course it follows it up with the unicorns, so that's nice.

trying to get an actual picture up for my profile shot. good luck. to me.

MUSIC: peter gabriel: sledgehammer

No comments: