Friday, February 25, 2005

how lame does it make me

that I love christie front drive? Pretty lame, huh?

and while I'm at it, being lame and all, let me just say that I kept my roommate awake for hours last night by talking about Sylvester Stallone, Armand Assante, and the mighty ducks 2.

I actually named most of the characters. and got them right.

So there's no one on my buddy list who isn't away except the santa bot. Geoffrey's in class, Shleeve's ill, Pete has apparently died, Traci is in Rome, and no one else is online at all. And Santa isn't responding.

"When I'm stable long enough I start to look around for love. See a sweet in floral print; my mind begins the arrangement. But when I start to feel that pull, turns out I just pulled myself. She would never go with me, were I the last girl on earth." God bless you, launchcast.

I suppose I've been burning up this blog box for long enough. c'est la vie.

I read White Teeth yesterday. Rather I finished it yesterday. Excellent ending. I stand by that assessment, though I'm not sure how I feel about the rest of the book.

MUSIC: elvis costello: alibi

No comments: