Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The end of the semester...

... and the end of college are conspiring with my birthday to make it seem like I suddenly became far, far older over the weekend.

Mealcard spent, the eating isn't happening too often, and every waking moment is spent with either reading or writing. There is no significant difference between being 23 years, 11 months and 29 days old and being 24 years and two days old, but somewhere between there I lost enough sleep and got enough work to feel like an old man.

old old old old old.

You kids turn down that damned rock and/or roll, I'm trying to write a research paper on the Plastic People in the form of a script for an after school special. Back in my day we had respect for people who took slightly less than six years to finish a bachelor's degree.

Just wait until your father gets home.

MUSIC: regina spektor: oedipus

No comments: