Monday, September 19, 2005

"rational self interest"

Today in microeconomics I started planning a mix cd. Now I've completed it. A lot of this is a joke, but it totally rocks.

1. Elvis Costello - Welcome to the Working Week
2. Pedro the Lion - Moving Units
3. Bloc Party - Price of Gas
4. Bush - Come Down (acoustic)
5. BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
6. Liz Phair - Money (that's what I want)
7. Beulah - Sunken Treasure
8. Elliott Smith - A Distorted Reality is now Necessary to be Free
9. Deathcab for Cutie - Champagne from a Paper Cup
10. Mates of State - Halves and have-nots
11. Eels - World of Shit
12. Cap'n Jazz - Hey Ma, I hafta Choke on These?
13. Guided by Voices - I am Produced
14. Radiohead - Fitter, Happier...
15. Desaparecidos - $$$$$
16. Fugazi - Cashout
17. Regina Spektor - Poor Little Rich Boy
18. Cursive - Art is Hard
19. Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealin'
20. Pedro the Lion - Simple Economics
21. Crooked Fingers - New Drink for the Old Drunk
22. Les Savy Fav - Yawn, Yawn, Yawn
23. Ben Folds Five - The Battle of Who Could Care Less
24. John Altman - Suicide is Painless

So enjoy.

PS. Do not follow the link from Andrew's Comment on my last post.

No comments: